Monday, August 4, 2014

Being more open by eating & living more healthy



I'm often asked, why do you eat that it looks gross.  Well, I was eating a caprese sandwich and to some that might look gross, it's not.

But for sensitives it is important to not eat junk food, if you can help it.  Junk food is so prevalent in US society and it is hard to get all natural, unless you grow it yourself.  Processed foods are not only bad for you if you aren't a sensitive they are really bad if you are.

Why?

Because your body is not made to process overly processed foods. It blocks your natural energy, your Chi.  Too much sugar (which carbs become sugar) which is processed by your liver and excreated by the kidneys causes kidney stones and a fatty liver.  Plain and simple, most doctors will not get into this with you and I have run across very few dieticians who don't call lunch a slim fast and a cigarette.

I've found that if I eat any fast food I become very sluggish, my brain and body do not pick up on the feelings I need to pick up on in order to sense the spirits.  Ok, Ok some might say, have a big mac to shut them up.  I could but, after years of eating healthy and even going so far as to grown my own stuff (not meat)it's hard for my body to eat even white, processed sugar.  It doesn't know what to do.

The cleaner, more healthy you eat the more open to the spirits you become. 

Exercise is also very important.  I target cardio and muscles.  I also do pilates, which help me meditate during the exercises because I'm focused on what the muscles feel like.  Running for an hour on the treadmill helps clear my head. I'm not saying you have to run or run for an hour, I had to work myself up to running and I still have people look at me funny.

If you are going to chase/hunt demons or any kind of spirits you seriously need to have the mental, physical, and spiritual awareness of what is going on and that starts with knowing your own body and sex is a whole other thing.

I get ask a lot and I guess a lot of people wonder and are comfortable asking LOL What about sex?

Well, you can have sex but the more involved in the spirit world you get the less important sex becomes.  I've heard that many who go through the "change" as I've heard it called become less concerned with having sex but if you are in a good relationship with someone who either is also involved or has a very good understanding the sex is better than ever.  You are able to "feel" more of what comes down to emotion.

You aren't having sex and crying, you are just more in tune to what is going on.  It becomes deeper and has more meaning.  I have been told that abstaining from sex and meditating for a number of days before an investigation opens you up more and I have found this to be true.  It may not be true for everyone but then again I learned to meditate in Nepal.

If you are serious about spirits and knowing their realm you have to be willing to walk the line between the living and the dead.  Not be dead or dying but understand how to open yourself to that world.  Doing so, I've witnessed shaman call/contact spirits from other places not just where they are.  Like dying, living is a process and you can contact the dead, you just have to be willing to do the work and not act like it's a dog & pony show.

No comments:

Post a Comment