Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8/19/2014 Garage Investigation



So I decided to try investigating in the garage after getting out of the car yesterday and hearing a little girl's voice.

I set up a couple things, a Homedics sound machine, which is my low rent version of a SB7 Spirit Box since I can't really afford a real one.
A magnetic pendulum ball which it is said spirits can move using the magnetic energy.

The ball shook very lightly for a short time during the tape, you can barely see it but the funny thing was not the ball moving, it was the words captured on the Ghost Radar iPhone app,

Printed
Pond
Hospital
Slight
Hard
Jones

The funny word was upon asking the spirit to move the ball it asks for Cookies. So the question becomes since we all know kids love cookies is the spirit that of a little girl or is it something older/bigger using the voice of a little girl to get attention?

The other two words near the end of the tape were,

When I told the spirit not to be a creeper and creep up behind me it says, Didn't and when I felt the hair on my left arm stand up I make note of the spirit and it says, Attach. That is were I ended the taping for the time being.

Link to video http://youtu.be/K87nXbjWwfg

The important part is not really that I got any captures it's that I got responses to things I said or questions I asked which in turn signifies intelligent spirits/hauntings.  I know some disagree, but, oh well, nothing I can do if they get nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment