Sunday, October 19, 2014

By Referral Only!






I participate in investigations by being a an Empath and having a formal background in Ancient Cultures & Religions and Psychology.

I am a "Paranormal Counselor" and I assist those who are having problems of a paranormal kind to find a way to deal with spirits, entities and guide them through the experience.  I assist by helping with cleansings and teaching clients how to defend themselves against the paranormal in many ways.

I am versed in Demonology, Wicca, Paganism, The Occult, Satanism, VooDoo, Vudun(the African voodoo), Santeria as well as many Christian based religions.

I am available by referral only from a known paranormal group.  I do not need/want to know what the group thinks is going on, ie: possible demonic activity.  I do not need/want to know all the specifics on a location only if the clients have or are having mental issues, on medications or have medical conditions.  Although, some information I may have questions and ask that at least one member of the paranormal group be present at all times. I ask to only be contacted by a member of the paranormal group.

I do not charge for my services and do not deal with issues through e-mail, Skype, Face Time etc..


No comments:

Post a Comment